Every year the ladies in the kitchen do something goofy! This year we wore hats and some other cosmetic helps like noses and glasses etc:)We dedicated our Goofy hat day to Heather Dickinson. We know how she loves to wear hats so this is for you Heather. All you Red Hat Ladies eat your heart out!
OOPS! THIS IS NOT ONE OF THE LADIES!

WHAT A BIG BOWL OF SALAD!

WE HAVE GOT TO KEEP SUSANNA
AWAY FROM THE COFFEE!

QUEEN ELIZABETH! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MOTHER AND DAUGHTER

THE WHOLE GANG!

COOK OF THE YEAR!

DID YOU SEE THOSE CRAZY LADIES?

REGINA YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING
ABOUT YOUR TEETH!

WHAT A BIG NOSE YOU HAVE MIRANDA!
DEBBIE WHAT IS THAT HANGING FROM YOU EAR?

THE QUEEN OF THE KITCHEN!

LITTLE SCARY ALL OF THEM MAKING THE POTATOES
EUGENE SAYS GET ME OUT OF HERE!

DO WE REALLY WANT THEM SERVING OUR FOOD?


WHAT BIG EYES YOU HAVE DEANNA!

THE THINKING HATS!
WHERE IS GRAMMYS BROOM!

DAISY MAE GINGER
3 comments:
I love all your hat pictures! I hope that someone got a close-up of you in your "band" hat!! I may steal your pictures if you don't mind. I didn't get any pictures of our hats. You really DOOOO look like Queen Elizabeth, HYSTERICAL!! LOL
Grammy, I feel HONORED that you would have a HAT DAY in my honor! =) I LOVED all the hat pics, everyone looked cute, AND some looked HILARIOUS! The eyes, eyebrows, glasses, noses, teeth, etc. really added a NICE TOUCH!! =D
Love, Heather =)
Post a Comment