Tuesday, August 21, 2007

COMARGO CAMP 2007


What a wonderful time we had at camp! Rev James Plank and Rev Noel Scott preached wonderful messages. Larry and Ladonna Thomas did a wonderful job singing .
Dan and Denise Truesdale did a superb job with the youth and Donnie and Melinda Shirk did a wonderful job with the children. I did not get to go to the services but I did listen to them while I was in the dining hall. Sunday Noel Scott told the story of his daughter . Everyone in the dining hall was crying! If you have never heard this story you need to get the CD. Bro Plank 's messages were soul searching and many seekers went to the alter. We had a great time of fellowship and fun working together I really can say I can' t wait till next year! Here are some picture you can see more at the Church's website or Comargo camps website.


2 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

So glad that y'all had a great camp. Loved seeing all of the pics! I'm sure the food was 2nd to NONE!!! I'm sure it was DELICIOUS!!

Love, Heather =)

Phillip D said...

Thank you SOOOO much for posting these great pics and I loved reading this little summary of how God blessed the preaching. We love and miss you all there.