Monday, July 30, 2007

I AM STILL ALIVE!

I have been working at Comargo Camp just about every night and then we took a short trip just to rest a little . We got home around noon and I headed over to work at camp for a couple of hours so I haven't had much time to Blog. I will try to get something new on as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

What were we thinking?! We could have taken a picture of the interesting "sights" at Skyline so you could of had something "interesting" to Blog! :-)LOL

Gayle said...

Yes I'm sure that would have been an interesting picture:)
Poor Dusty I hope he is feeling better.
Love,
Grammy

The Dickinsons said...

AWWWW! See, I knew I needed to come to Camargo camp to help you!!! I'll be right there! HA! I wish!!
Praying for you and the camp too! How many of the 500 eggs have you cracked yet? =D

Love, Heather =)