
Happy Father's Day to you Carl!
Even though you are not my father you have been a wonderful Husband,Dad,and Pappy and I just want to tell you that you are loved very much. Thank you for serving the Lord !We will be together for 35 years this month you have helped me in so many way's and you have been there for me in the good and the bad!I love you very much!
Gayle
4 comments:
What a beautiful post! I'm glad that I get to be the first to sign. What date is you all's anniversary? You all are a great couple. And Happy Father's Day, Bro. Eisenhart; you are a great man. If I had a third dad you would be him. Thanks for impacting my life in a mighty way.
Love,
Phillip Dickinson
Happy Father's Day Pastor Eisenhart! I trust that you have a wonderful day. You not only are a great Daddy, but a great pastor too!
Our family loves you and Grammy,
Heather and family in Colombia!
WE love you too, Pastor! You have been such a Blessing to Rob & I and the kids!! I don't know where we would be today if it weren't for your ministry. You helped us put our feet down & get established when we started our life together. Great picture of you too. :-)
Post a Comment