
This is a picture of my brother Joey and me.
We were born on the same day June 10 only a year apart
I was born June 10,1956 and he was born June 10, 1957
Tomorrow will be Joey's 50th birthday!
Happy Birthday Joey!
Hope you have a wonderful 50th Birthday!
It really isn't as bad a they say it is:)

7 comments:
Happy Birthday Sis. E! I hope that you have a wonderful day! That's neat that your brother and you share birthdays...so do Kimberly and Noah too! =)
You looked really cute in that picture when you were younger...and you look nice today too! =)
Have a wonderful weekend in Jesus!
Love, Heather =)
Happy Birthday!
Love the "baby picture" of you and Joey. Sooo cute!
Happy Birthday!
Love,
Janie
Happy Birthday, to both of you. 50 doesn't seem old anymore, it's just 16 years and 3 months away from me. Wow! But thankfully it is wonderful growing old in Christ. Blessings, Phillip
Happy Birthday to the greatest MOM ever! We all love you!
Randy, Michele and Nate
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! I had a wonderful day! Started out with going to church and a nice sunday dinner and I made myself a Shoo fly Cake and a Choc pie! I was craving a shoo fly cake I don't make them very often because not to many people like them:)Got a long nap and back to church for a wonderful service!
Cute picture of you guys! :-) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment