Monday, May 21, 2007

Our Camping Trip


Pappy and Grammy's Campsite.

3 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

We loved all of the pics of the camp site...it looked so FUN and beautiful. Our family LOVES to go camping. Our Sarah is ALWAYS asking to go camping...but it's not safe to do that here in Colombia...unless it were in our tinsy winsy back yard. =)

So glad that y'all had fun and survived the COLD, and the skunks. =)

Love ya, Heather =)

Anonymous said...

nice pics, Grammy! love the one of Ella and her coffee. We missed you yesterday.
Love,
Janie

The Dickinsons said...

Yes, Grammy...the weather here is chilly. Actually, when we first started out walking, I was burning up for the sun was out...so I took off my jacket. Then about 10 mins. later...the sun went away, the clouds came out and it started raining...and I was HAPPY for my sweater and jacket. We've learned to just carry jackets with us...for if we don't, we normally end up cold.
It's crazy, mixed-up weather...or is it us that is crazy and mixed up! =)

Been praying for your sister's surgery for I was thinking that it was today...I hope all went well!
Love ya, Heather =)