Wednesday, May 2, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARL!

Today is my Hubby's 54th Birthday! Happy Birthday to you Carl! We love you!
The Ryan's made a huge chocolate chip cookie for him it was DELICIOUS!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Pappy! We love and appreciate you!!!
Love,
Janie

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Bro E. Hope you have a great birthday

Michael, Beth and Isaiah

The Dickinsons said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PASTOR E.! How neat that God has given you 54 Happy years, and the last 28 years or so being a CHILD of the KING OF KINGS! We're sooo happy to get to call you pastor...though we are sorry THAT WE CANNOT COME TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY. =) God has blessed you with a nice family too. We love y'all just like our family!
Love, Heather and Phillip and family! (in Colombia!)

The Dickinsons said...

Happy Birthday, Bro. E. I remember you saying NO MORE MONKEYS JUMPING ON THE BED! =) What a nice joke! That cookie looks good...IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE VOMITAD! HA! Just teasing ya.
I wish that I could be there!

Love y'all, Sarah in Colombia ;)

Gayle said...

Sarah,
Thanks for The Happy Birthday comment! The cookie was Great and there was no VOMITAD and all the Monkeys went home!:)
Love ya,
Bro E

The Dickinsons said...

This is Phillip now. Brother Eisenhart, I meant to call you and leave a Happy Birthday message for your birthday. But in the trip to Medellin and all, I must say that I failed to. We all love you. It looks like you had a nice b-day. Phillip D. PS. I just saw that you responded to Sarah, thanks. She will be thrilled. We'll read your response to her today.

The Dickinsons said...

PS Again...we cracked up when we read Bro. E's note to Sarah about ALL THE MONKEYS GOING HOME! =)

Phillip

Michelle said...

Pastor, It sure does look like you had a very special birthday! With the bird and all!!!!! Hope you ate lots of cookie! We sure do appreciate you! Michelle J