WHAT A WONDERFUL EASTER SUNDAY! WE HEARD A WONDERFUL SUNDAY SCHOOL LESSON BY MARK BECKER AND THEN THE CHOIR SANG 2 BEAUTIFUL SONGS. THE PASTOR PREACHED A GREAT MEASAGE ON THE RESURECTION IN ROMANS CHAPTER ONE. THEN WE WENT HOME AND HAD A GREAT TIME OF FELLOWSHIP WITH MIKE AND BETH DICKINSON AND ISAIAH AND CARL, JANIE, CALEB, ABBY, AND ELLA. THIS PHOTO IS POSTED FOR PHILLIP AND HEATHER WE ARE ALL SAYING HELLO AND WE LOVE AND MISS YOU VERY MUCH!
Sunday, April 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Thanks for posting this pic...HOW FUN! I was hoping that you would post a pic of your table and y'all. Wish we could have been there, but I know that Michael and Beth enjoyed their time with y'all.
We love and miss y'all,
Heather
We had a GREAT TIME! Everything was so good. Thanks for having us over.
Love
Beth, Michael and Isaiah
What a cute little boy you have in the high chair wish I could give him hugs and kisses.
The rest of you look nice on Easter too. This is Beth's sister if you did not know who I am ;)
Amy
Gayle, to me you are Superwoman. You are the hardest and fastest worker, bringing beauty into hearts and lives. Your set tables are always a work of art - blest are those who get to place their feet under it! Jesus sees all you do for others and knows that you have been a faithful & wise servant for him. Your works are not going unnoticed! Thank you!
Sherry/Bud Dickinson
Dear Sherry and Bud,
Thank you for the nice comments! We love serving the Lord! The Best thing about it is having a wonderful Church family even though we are miles apart and may never see each other we can be there for each other with our prayers! We love you all!
Sis E
Dear Mike, Beth and Isaiah,
We loved having you all. We will have to do it more often.
Love,
Sis E
Dear Amy,
Thanks for stopping by my Blog!
You have a really cute nephew!
Sis E
Sis. E,
Your table was beautiful, and I know that your food was delicious! Makes us miss ya'll even more! Keep watching my blog for a pic of our DEAR pastor and his PRECIOUS wife! =) Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!
Love, Heather
Gayle,
Looks like you had a wonderful Easter meal. Beth and Mike enjoyed it so much. She said you were a great cook. I'm glad she has linked to you so I can check your blog from time to time.
I've been looking over your past pictures and some are quite awsome.
The Eisenhart men have caught some "really big fish!"
I really liked your Good Friday and Easter emphasis!
Hi Connie,
Thanks for the nice comments.
We think alot of your family!
My husband loves to talk to Wayne.
Beth is such a nice person and so helpful! We enjoyed having them!
Your Isaiah is such a sweet boy, and Lauren and Brooklyn are beautiful and sweet Girls.
Gayle
Post a Comment