Thanks, Miranda Cox, Connie Earls, Denise Truesdale,Lorna Truesdale, Becky and her Friend did the decorating. Becky's friend made the flower arrangements they were beautiful. Sis E
You did such a beautiful job on Becky's wedding. I think you, Denise, and Miranda should go in business together!!! I have two weddings I would like to book in about 15 years. Smile!!!
3 comments:
Sis. E. all of the decorations, the hall, and the food looked GREAT! Wish we could have been there!
Thanks for posting these.
Love, Heather
Thanks,
Miranda Cox, Connie Earls, Denise Truesdale,Lorna Truesdale, Becky and her Friend did the decorating. Becky's friend made the flower arrangements they were beautiful.
Sis E
You did such a beautiful job on Becky's wedding. I think you, Denise, and Miranda should go in business together!!! I have two weddings I would like to book in about 15 years. Smile!!!
Post a Comment