I WAS GETTING IN MY CAR THIS MORNING AND LOOKED OUT BACK IN THE FIELD NEAR OUR HOUSE I SAW THIS HOT AIR BALLOON LANDING. I RAN IN THE HOUSE TO GET MY CAMERA AND JUMPED IN THE CAR AND DROVE CLOSER. HE HAD JUST LANDED! IT WAS SO PRETTY! HE LET DOWN IN A SMALL AREA. AS I STOPPED THE CAR AND TOOK PICTURES HE WAVED AT ME. I AM LEARNING TO NEVER GO OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHOUT MY CAMERA ! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO FIND!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is so neat! I meant to take my camera with me yesterday when I met my friends for lunch but forgot. They said you can't be a true blogger if you don't have your camera with you at all times!! ha Love, Janie
Sis. E. that balloon is sooo cool! =) My kids are DYING to ride one. UGH! Spooky! =] I hope that you get to attend a little of IHC!
We are "attending" from our home via Audio Streaming and LOVING IT! We've not missed a service. Praising God, crying, praying, singing, and soaking up every word IN ENGLISH! =) Love, Heather
Great pictures! I'll look for you at IHC with camera in hand. I want to see all the latest styles and trends of the conservative Holiness people. I did not just say that.... God bless your blog. I, also enjoyed -- If I Had MY Life To Live Over. We need to be reminded of that often. Love, wl.
When I saw the picture I thought it was Carl!!! I think that would be a great ministry team activity!!! We would probably have a hard time convincing Paul!!
5 comments:
That is so neat! I meant to take my camera with me yesterday when I met my friends for lunch but forgot. They said you can't be a true blogger if you don't have your camera with you at all times!! ha
Love,
Janie
Wow, this is totally cool! :-)
Sis. E. that balloon is sooo cool! =) My kids are DYING to ride one. UGH! Spooky! =] I hope that you get to attend a little of IHC!
We are "attending" from our home via Audio Streaming and LOVING IT! We've not missed a service. Praising God, crying, praying, singing, and soaking up every word IN ENGLISH! =)
Love, Heather
Great pictures! I'll look for you at IHC with camera in hand. I want to see all the latest styles and trends of the conservative Holiness people. I did not just say that.... God bless your blog. I, also enjoyed -- If I Had MY Life To Live Over. We need to be reminded of that often.
Love, wl.
When I saw the picture I thought it was Carl!!! I think that would be a great ministry team activity!!! We would probably have a hard time convincing Paul!!
Post a Comment