Thursday, April 12, 2007

I LOVE THESE THINGS!


THIS IS MY FAVORITE CANDY! I HAD EATEN THEM SINCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL, AND THAT HAS BEEN AWHILE. WE SOLD THEM FOR FUNDRAISERS WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL. WELL, ON MONDAY A PACKAGE CAME FOR ME AND GUESS WHAT WAS IN IT? YES, YOU GUESSED RIGHT! A WHOLE BOX OF 24 JACKPOTS! MY SISTER-IN-LAW DIANE SENT THEM TO ME. THANK YOU SO MUCH ! I AM TRYING TO EAT ONE A DAY, BUT IT HAS BEEN HARD, PLUS THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD WHO IS HELPING THEMSELF TO THEM. WELL, ANYHOW THANK YOU AGAIN VERY MUCH DIANE I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU DOING THAT.

7 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

I've never heard of them,,,what does it have in it?

Heather

Gayle said...

They have a creamy white center with a coconut flavor covered in choc and peanuts. I love them ! I will have to get some more for you when you come back to cook at comargo camp! He! He!
Love,
Sis E

The Dickinsons said...

Yes! I cannot wait to taste those IN AUGUST! =)

Love, Heather

Anonymous said...

PLEASE DON'T LET DAD EAT THEM ALL!!!!! :o)

Connie Lavy said...

Just stopping by...
I've never heard of this candy bar but it sounds delicious! You have a very nice sister-in-law to send you this treat.

Gayle said...

Connie,
Thanks for stopping by!
My Sister-in-law is great at sending things!

Gayle said...

Michele,
I will try to save you one.
It is hard! Everytime I turn around there is empty wrappers!
You better Hurry!
Love,
Mom