God sent His Son,His name is Jesus.He came to love, heal, and forgive.He lived and died To buy my pardon. An empty tomb is there to prove my Savior lives!Because He lives, I can face tomorrow;Because He lives, all fear is gone.Because I KNOW He holds the future My life is worth the living Just because... HE LIVES!!!Sunday, April 8, 2007
HE IS RISEN!
God sent His Son,His name is Jesus.He came to love, heal, and forgive.He lived and died To buy my pardon. An empty tomb is there to prove my Savior lives!Because He lives, I can face tomorrow;Because He lives, all fear is gone.Because I KNOW He holds the future My life is worth the living Just because... HE LIVES!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Sis. E,
YES! Praise the Lord that He lives. I'll never forget the first service that we were back together as a family, after Sarah (7 months)broke her leg, and our HORRIBLE 3 day stay in the hospital (and the future was still uncertain)...I sat down at the piano to play the prelude for church, and began to play that song..."Because HE LIVES". I then got up from the piano and shouted around the church, because I KNEW THAT HE IS IN CONTROL OF OUR FUTURE even in our spooky situation! AND HE STILL IS IN CONTROL EVEN WITH US LIVING IN COLOMBIA!
He is RISEN!!!!
Love, Heather
Post a Comment