
This is what happens when you turn fifty and your eye's go bad! I was getting ready for work and put on my shoes went to the grocery store on my way . When I got to work and happened to look down and see that I put two different color shoes on! I was so embarrassed! It didn't seem like anyone noticed. Today you can wear just about anything and you fit in just perfect!
6 comments:
We still love ya, bad eyesight and all!
That is cute Sis. E. We think you just get better the older you get! You are special to us!
love, Heather =)
I really like that new style!!! You may start a new fade at the Chritian Nation Church!!! I bet Bro Eisenhart loved that after you gave him a hard time about his black socks and a blue suit.
LOL This is Awesome! I'm sure you fit in just fine at the grocery!
lol
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has done this. I went to church once with two different colored shoes.
But, you're right, I don't think anyone notices because anything goes.
Have a good day!
It looks like you planned it -- they look rather coordinated to me.
My time is coming -- sooner rather than later.
Post a Comment