Carl, his brother Wayne and our son Carl W went on a fishing trip last week. They had a great time and caught some nice fish. Carl caught a nice 24" 8lb Bass. Nice fish Carl!
Way to go Pastor Eisenhart, that's a nice fish! Growing up in a house where my 2 brothers and Dad love the outdoors, I was always excited to see what they brought home. If you want to see my oldest brother Andrew's "WHALE" please go to http://www.onebighappybryanfamily.blogspot.com/ and go to the VERY bottom of the blog. Heather and family!
3 comments:
Way to go Pastor Eisenhart, that's a nice fish! Growing up in a house where my 2 brothers and Dad love the outdoors, I was always excited to see what they brought home. If you want to see my oldest brother Andrew's "WHALE" please go to http://www.onebighappybryanfamily.blogspot.com/
and go to the VERY bottom of the blog. Heather and family!
Wow, this a SErIous FIsh!!! I'll have to show him to Rob. :-)
Dee
That is a pretty awesome fish. When are you going to eat it??????
Post a Comment