

WE HAVE OUR FRIENDS FROM PENNSYLVANIA COMING THIS WEEKEND. THEY COME EVERY YEAR TO VISIT WITH US AND THEN GO ON TO IHC. WE LOVE HAVING THEM! I KEPT ALL THE GRANDKIDS LAST NIGHT AND WE HAD A GREAT TIME! WE'VE GOT TO GET UP EARLY TODAY AND GO TO COMARGO CAMP AND HELP BECKY MOUNT GET THE DINING HALL READY FOR HER WEDDING NEXT WEEKEND. ELLA AND I ARE THE FIRST ONE'S UP AND THE FIRST THING SHE ASK ME FOR WAS A CUP OF COFFEE! SHE SAID I LOVE COFFEE REMEMBER! SO HERE IS A PICTURE OF ELLA HAVING OUR MORNING COFFEE BUT I'M NOT POSTING A PICTURE OF ME THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!IT IS COLD HERE TODAY POSSIBILITY OF SNOW. SO WE WILL KEEP WARM AND PRESS ON!
7 comments:
I'm sure you'll need lots of coffee today after a night with 4 grandkids!
Janie
You're the best, Grammy! Thanks for keeping Nate so Randy and I could go out last night! We love you!
I love being with the Grandchildren!
The are so much Fun! You never know what is going to happen!
Love,
Mom
That is CUTE of Ella and her first cup of coffee! WE JUST WISH WE COULD HAVE SEEN YOU AND YOUR FIRST CUP!!! Hey, if I can post me and my Rudolph nose AND MY MORNING FACE, you could at least just post you with your morning face. HA!
More snow? BRR!
Love, Heather
Hey, you need to ask Janie to allow us to put comments on her cute blog! I wanted to comment, but there was no place to. I'm sooo happy that Deanna got married. She did look radiant!
Janie and baby look cute too!
Love, Heather
I bet you had so much fun with all your grandkids. I love the pic. of Ella and her coffie cup.
Love
Beth
Ella tell Grammy I will meet you and her at starbucks some morning and we can have a cup of coffee together!!
Post a Comment