Saturday, March 31, 2007

THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME!

I hope that this will not be my theme for the rest of the summer! Since my husband is away I started spring cleaning. I started in the basement and took 6 loads of stuff to the Goodwill. How two people can accumulate so much stuff ! The young man at Goodwill said, "I HOPE YOU ARE NOT DOING WHAT MY MOM DOES WHEN MY DAD GOES AWAY, SHE GETS RID OF ALL HIS STUFF!" I said, "Well,he is away,but this is mostly all my stuff! Anyway, when I got back to get another load quess what was at the bottom of the outside basement steps, the thing that I dislike the most! You quessed it, a SNAKE! Well, I didn't stick around to see if it was dead or alive. So, I had to carry everything all the way around to the garage from the basement inside up the steps. I know you think, she is crazy, but I cannot take this. All you Missionaries probably think, oh brother she has not seen anything! And you are probably right and I don't want to either. GIVE ME A BIG SPIDER ANYDAY! I won't tell you how big this snake was. Well that is my story for now.

3 comments:

sankey family said...

Well, I'm a missionary and I think I would have forgotten the alternate route - and left everything sitting until my husband got home...lol...You're brave. I hate snakes!

from mexico,
Melodie

Michelle said...

I understand!!!! I used to be so afraid of spiders that I would have nightmares!!!!!!

Michelle J

Gayle said...

Melodie,
Thanks for the stopping by my Blog.
Michele keeps me updated in what you all are doing. Sounds exciting!
I imagine you probably see some big spiders!.
Sis E