This is not a good start to the spring and Summer season. This was in the Basement!
Caleb helped me get it out and then Caleb,Abby and Ella played with it for awhile until they finally put it in the bucket and it has been missing since then.
I hope it doesn't find its way back into the basement!
6 comments:
This is Gross!! I would freak OUT if I came across something like this thing. What is it a crawdad??
Deanna
Deanna,
I think it is a crayfish! It was headed over to my washer and dryer.
Grammy
Okay....remember when we lived at the roach-infested house at Bodmann Ave and I was on the phone talking w/ you and a roach FLEW over my head and I trapped it with a jar until Rob came home from work to kill it? Well.....I'm not sure what I'd do with this kind of creature....I'd probably leave the house and not come home until Rob assured me he'd killed it! It's Ugly!!!! Yikes!!! Your grandkids are more brave than I am!!!
Stephanie,
I almost had a heart attack! when I first saw it it was dark and I thought it was a mouse which I hate almost as much as snakes. So I screemed for Caleb and he helped me. I still remember your Roach problem. I know it wasn't funny for you but that whole story cracks me up!
Grammy
I know what you mean about almost having heart failure! When I was a kid the one and only time I went fishing was w/ my dad and brother at this stream/creek near our house - I caught one of those things (cray fish?).....anyway it scared me so bad I threw fish, pole and all into a nearby tree - I don't think they ever recovered the fishing rod....oh well.....I'm not what you call the bravest thing....
Glad you didn't have a heart attack! =)
When we were kids we used to catch crawdads, boil them and feed them to the neighbor boy telling him they were something like chicken or something he would actually eat when we got mad at him.
That was they old life........Glad we have a new life......
Michelle J
Post a Comment