Sunday, February 25, 2007

OUR NEW HOUSEBOAT AND CAMPER COMBO


CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO CAVERUN LAKE!


14 comments:

Michele said...

Love the boat, the new blog and love you too!

Michele

Anonymous said...

Looks big and nice enough - maybe we can come along!!! =)
Stephanie

Michele said...

You Fooled me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michele said...

You Fooled me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gayle said...

Nate we can't be to fancy when we go to cave run! Besides your friend Red Green recommended this particular model for Cave Run.
Love,
Grammy

Gayle said...

Stephanie you all are welcome anytime! Just let us know ahead because I'm sure when it gets out everyone will want to borrow it!
Grammy

Janie said...

Grammy,
Your new blog is great. Does that houseboat really float!! We would like to take a ride.
Love,
Caleb Abby & Ella

Gayle said...

You can take a ride any time!
Love,
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Who is that on the back of the boat????????????????????



Nate

Gayle said...

That's Me!
Don't you reconize your Grammy!

Anonymous said...

GORGGggeeEEEEOOOOOOuuuSS! Let us know when you are going down next so we can come along. I am sure it would fit 2 families just PERFECT!! You look pretty "HOT" sitting on the back there, Grammy!!
Deanna

Gayle said...

The Kennedy's are welcome anytime!
Just let us know we are getting booked up fast!
Grammy

The Dickinsons said...

I think that that boat looks like it would be worth a trip all the way from Colombia to the USA, just to have a ride in it. Yes, you are looking VERY fashionable on the back of that boat. HA! Sorry, you were sick! Glad you are better.

Love, Heather Dickinson

Gayle said...

Heather,
I can't wait till you can take a ride! I will even let you sit in my spot!
Love,
Sis E